Best Intel Gaming PC under ₹ 35,000 in India 2020
Written By Raunak Saha, (https://technosports.co.in/2020/07/10/best-intel-gaming-pc-under-%e2%82%b9-35000-in-india-2020/)July 10, 2020
In India, budget gaming is what most guys want and honestly, the parts available at the prices make every PC build more costly. So, choosing the right item in each segment for a complete build rightfully confuses everyone and so you might need help and in this COVID-19 period it is not advised to go for offline shopping so, we have made a total PC build from Amazon at a sweet budget spot of ₹ 35,000 with a discrete GPU.
Intel CPUs are the best when it comes to gaming and its last gen Core i3-9100F processor still holds a lot of value even being a year old because of its cheap pricing. If paired with a proper GPU like RX 570 you can get amazing gaming performance. So, here is the complete build:
Intel Core i3-9100F Desktop Processor
Price: ₹ 6,780
- 4 Cores /4 Threads
- Up to 4.2 GHz
- 6MB cache & 65 W TDP
- Discrete graphics required
- Compatible with Intel 300 Series chipset based motherboards
As previously discussed, this is best Intel gaming CPU at a budget and is ideal for other daily work as well.
Buy from here: https://amzn.to/38KsYx2
ASUS Prime H310M-CS R2.0 mATX Motherboard
Price: ₹ 5,300
- Supports 8th & 9th Generation Core i7, Core i5, Core i3, Pentium Celeron Processors for Intel 1151 Socket and Intel H310 Chipset
- Supports DDR4 RAM with a maximum capacity of 32 GB at 2666 MHz.
- Supports 1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (x16 mode, gray), 1 x PCIe 2.0 x1 and 4 x SATA 6Gb/s port(s) for storage.
- Integrated Graphics Processor and Supports D-sub with max. resolution 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz.
- The ASUS PRIME H310M-CS R2.0 Motherboard comes with 3 Years of warranty from the date of purchase.
motherboard with 9th gen Intel CPU and is ideal for both gaming and daily work.
Buy from here: https://amzn.to/2W53ZiA
GIGABYTE Radeon RX 570 Gaming 4G Graphics Card
Price: ₹ 11,899
- 4GB GDDR5 memory
- WINDFORCE 2X with 90mm Blade Fan Design
- OC mode: up to 1255 MHz and Gaming mode: up to 1244 MHz
- RGB Fusion 2.0 – synchronize with other AORUS devices
- Stylish Metal Back Plate
- Intuitive AORUS Graphics Engine
The old Polaris gaming
GPU by AMD still holds pretty strong and will give you better than a GTX 1650
at this budget.
Buy from here: https://amzn.to/2O9Ge4v
Ant Esports ICE-200TG Mid Tower Gaming Cabinet
Price: ₹ 3,020
- RGB front panel with LED control button
- Black glossy finish, Acrylic front panel
- Front LED control button
- Cable management support/separate zone for power supply and other components
- Transparent tempered glass side panel
- Support 2 x HDD and 2 x SSD, 1 x flashcard reader/support ATX, MICRO-ATX, MINI-ITX motherboard
- I/O Panel : 2 x USB 2.0, 1 x USB 3.0, 1 x audio In, 1 x mic, flash card reader
- Fan support : front 120 mm x 3 (optional)/top 120 mm x 2 (optional)/ rear auto rgb 120 mm x 1 (preinstalled)
- Liquid cooling support (maximum): front 120 / 240 mm, rear 120 mm
One of the best PC cabinet at this price in the market with a wide range of slots and RGB fan options as well. There are lot of rooms for expansion in future also, so at around Rs. 3k this is Amazon’s best selling case.
Buy from here: https://amzn.to/3iSyJ0i
Corsair Vengeance LPX 8GB DDR4 RAM
Price: ₹ 3,200
- CMK8GX4M1A2400C16R – 8GB (1x8GB) Corsair DDR4 RAM
- PC4-19200 (2400Mhz), Non-ECC Unbuffered,
- CAS 16-16-16-39, XMP 2.0 support, 1.2V
- XMP 2.0 support for trouble-free automatic overclocking.
- Intel Core processor Ready, Heat Spreader: Anodized Aluminum
An 8GB RAM is basic
requirement these days and if you have budget do go for another stick of the
same RAM for better performance.
Buy from here: https://amzn.to/2W2GIOc
Thermaltake Litepower 450W Black Edition Power Supply
Price: ₹ 2,498
- 450W power rating
- 1 x 20+4pin main connector (400mm)
- 1 x EPS / ATX 4+4pin +12V power connector (550mm)
- 3 x Molex and 1 x FDD connectors (400mm + 150mm + 150mm + 150mm)
2 x Molex connectors (400mm + 150mm)
A 450W PSU for this PC
build is more than enough and if you want you can go for a 550W as well if you
want to upgrade in future.
Buy from here: https://amzn.to/38KWhzb
Adata Ultimate SU650 3D NAND 120GB SSD
Price: ₹ 2,141
- SU650 Solid State Drive – Get your entertainment, coursework, or games anywhere, on any device. Feel the freedom of huge storage and speedy transfers to laptops, smartphones, game consoles and more.
- FAST TRANSFER SPEEDS – With high-performance transfers with up to 520/450 mbps read/write speeds*, the SU650 Extreme Portable SSD lets you offload and edit files in a snap.
- STORAGE – With up to 120 GB of high-speed storage for high-res photos, videos, and sound files, the SU650 Extreme Portable External SSD is perfect for all your creative pursuits.
- SHOCK RESISTANCE – Capable of handling the toughest conditions and delivers your data at the blazing-fast speeds. With excellent water & dust protection, it works normally even in a dusty environment.
- 3D NAND – With 3D NAND Flash, the SU650 features higher efficiency and increased reliability compared to 2D NAND SSDs with an improved cost-performance ratio.
In 2020, SSD is a must
choice and at least 120GB is obvious for any gaming PC build to thrive.
Buy from here: https://amzn.to/3igeaKA
The total budget of
the gaming PC is ₹ 34,838 along with free shipping on Amazon, so just order
the parts and assemble them and you have a great 1080p gaming PC at your home.
Being a budget PC build we haven’t included an HDD but gone for an SSD, but you
can do use one later to store games.
Mostly, this gaming PC
can handle old triple-A games with ease and eSports games as well, for newer
titles use another RAM stick and play in medium to low 1080p settings to get
higher frame rates. Share your experience in the comments as well… 😉